United Faith Christian Academy
8617 Providence Road
Charlotte, NC 28277
1. We are a Christ-centered, TK-12, academically rigorous, college preparatory school. We offer small classes, a caring faculty, and a curriculum that is presented from a biblical world-view.
2. Our curriculum is designed to provide a “whole” education to develop the heart, mind, body, and soul of every student through excellence in academics, athletics, fine arts, and spiritual development.
United Faith Christian Academy is committed to impact the world for Christ by developing and educating hearts, souls, minds and bodies through the passionate teaching of a Christ-centered curriculum in a Christ-centered environment.
Maximize the Learning, Reflect Christ.
2010-2011 Theme Verse: Philippians 4:9
"Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you."
UFCA Statement of Faith
1. We believe that there is one God eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that the Bible is God’s written revelation to man and that it is verbally inspired, authoritative, and without error in the original manuscripts.
3. We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide for our redemption, bodily resurrection and ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us and His return to earth in power and glory.
4. We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, that He performs the miracle of the new birth in an unbeliever and indwells believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
5. We believe that man was created in the image of God, but because of sin, was alienated from God. That alienation can be removed only by accepting through faith alone God’s gift of salvation, which was made possible by Christ’s death.
UFCA Code of Conduct
1. Act with Integrity
Integrity Defined: Do the right thing even when no one is looking.
2. Treat others according to the Golden Rule:
Do to others whatever you would want them to do to you.
3. Resolve conflict in a Christ-honoring manner.
(Matthew 18:15-17, 1 Peter 3:9)
4. Seek to be a blessing.
(1 Peter 3:8, Matthew 22:37-40, Matthew 28:19)
5. Live in a way that you will not cause another believer to stumble and fall.
United Faith Christian Academy's Strategic Plan outlines the school's vision, mission, and values, as well as an outline for the next five years.